CareersReederei Deymann offers its motivated, solution-minded employees a friendly environment in which they can feel at home.
Here, you will face exciting challenges and be given the opportunity to make your own decisions, and thus contribute to Reederei Deymann’s growth.
We offer a range of professional development opportunities so you are always prepared to adapt to market growth and changes in inland shipping logistics. Our employees in the office and on board are therefore invited to attend regular internal and external training sessions to deepen their knowledge in a range of areas.
Here, TRAINING is writ largeAfter finishing school, young people should be able to train for their dream job in a positive environment. That's exactly what we offer. We also need well-trained staff not just for our company, but for the benefit of the German economy.
That’s why we are committed to providing high-quality training and accompanying our apprentices from start to finish. There is even the possibility for our apprentices to join the company as employees after successfully completing their training.
We train office managers on land and inland shipping specialists and sailors on board
Click here to see our current vacancies:
We are looking for experienced skippers and helmsmen to join our fleet of modern container ships and tankers (stainless steel and coating). As a successful candidate, you will work on the Rhine, in the ARA ports and on the Northern German canals, and also be required to operate units comprising two coupled ships (Kanalkoppelverband). You will take charge of your ship's trips in Europe and become p...
What we expect:
- Formal vocational training in line with the job’s requirements
- Inland navigation experience in the role of captain or helmsman
- Reliability and resilience
- The ability to stay calm and maintain an overview of things no matter the situation.
- A secure job with work based on a shift system (in a 14:14 or 21:21 rotation)
- Social security benefits in line with Luxembourg
- A good salary
- A varied job in a family-run company characterised by short decision-making channels