- Purchase of two pusher boats
- Reeder & Befrachter - today: Reederei Deymann
- ''Berufskunde Live'' on the OTTO DEYMANN sen.
- Wirtschaftswoche: ''Ebbe im Tank''
- Reederei Deymann acquires Fluvia Tankrode in Hamburg
- Successful handover to Deymann Tankrode Logistics GmbH
- Growth at Deymann Tankrode Logistics
- Construction work on the REINHOLD DEYMANN pusher boat in full swing
- New Managing Director for Reederei Deymann Management GmbH & Co. KG
- Successful christening of new REINHOLD DEYMANN tug-barge unit
Successful christening of new REINHOLD DEYMANN tug-barge unit
On 18 September 2020, the new tug-barge unit REINHOLD DEYMANN was christened in front of a small representation of company guests at the Concordia Damen shipyard in Werkendam.
The ship’s godmothers Franka and Maxine Deymann successfully christened the new cargo ship at their first attempt. Father Bernhard van Welzenes attended the christening and gave the ship his spiritual blessing.
“We are delighted with the new tug-barge unit, as its special design means it has 15% more load capacity than comparable models. Our heartfelt thanks to the Concordia Damen shipyard for this successful undertaking.
We also thank our client, HTAG and RWE, for placing their trust in Reederei Deymann inland shipping company,” said Martin Deymann, managing partner of Reederei Deymann.
Ostfriesische Volksbank in Haren, in cooperation with DZ Bank, financed the shipbuilding of the REINHOLD DEYMANN.
The tug-barge system will be used for coal transports between Rotterdam and Schmehausen. It will also be able to ship bulk goods, dry cargo and containers. The ship can carry 240 TEU (twenty-foot equivalent units) and can also be used for reefer containers.
The christening took place in a small outdoor setting in observance of all COVID-19 protection measures.