- Purchase of two pusher boats
- Reeder & Befrachter - today: Reederei Deymann
- ''Berufskunde Live'' on the OTTO DEYMANN sen.
- Wirtschaftswoche: ''Ebbe im Tank''
- Reederei Deymann acquires Fluvia Tankrode in Hamburg
- Successful handover to Deymann Tankrode Logistics GmbH
- Growth at Deymann Tankrode Logistics
- Construction work on the REINHOLD DEYMANN pusher boat in full swing
- New Managing Director for Reederei Deymann Management GmbH & Co. KG
- Successful christening of new REINHOLD DEYMANN tug-barge unit
Successful handover to Deymann Tankrode Logistics GmbH
The new shipping company Deymann Tankrode Logistics GmbH acquired Fluvia Tankrode in Hamburg on 1 November 2019.
During the handover, former owner Rick van Westenbrugge of Fluvia Tankrode transferred all business activities to the new proprietor, Martin Deymann, owner of Reederei Deymann, accompanied by words of gratitude.
“We are very satisfied with the acquisition and want to extend our thanks to Mr Van Westenbrugge and the entire team for handling the entire process so professionally,” said Martin Deymann.
The official handover was conducted at the Deymann Tankrode Logistics GmbH offices in the presence of all employees and parties.
In keeping with an old shipping tradition, Rick van Westenbrugge took down the Fluvia flag and Martin Deymann hoisted the new Reederei Deymann flag.